As far as the blog, I have no idea where I am going with this. I decided to try to keep a theme with each post. I really don't know how well this is going to work out, considering I am scattered, but I decided that I should sum up my life first.
I consider myself a wanderer. My mind is never in one direct thought path. My life isn't written down in schedules and calendars. I mean, I try to do that, but who really follows those things. This ties into my drastic procrastination habits. I miss the days when i actually had the mentality to start studying a week before the test instead of midnight the night before. I blame college for that. I am an owl. That could possibly be why I am so obsessed.
![]() |
| The BeatOwls |
I am a wanderer. I am just shoveling my paths and sweeping it away as I backtrack. College is the setting for this lovely metaphor. As far as even picking a college, I didn't give myself much of an option. I applied to 2 schools, one in which I never was planning on attending even with my scholarship. Trying to pick a career path was Hell. I settled on communications. One choice I think that I actually did okay on. I keep revisiting one in my head, but haven't dared to tell people. I bring myself down too much to imagine being a successful person. I think I finally have an answer for what my dream job would be. Ellen. That is it. I want to be one of her producers. I have never been so excited for something when I think about it. If you somehow found this unknown blog and know me, now you know.
| Here we go. |
So as the title implies, this is for you. This just scratches the thin surface of my thoughts on the matter, but otherwise we would be here all night. This is for you to know that there is always possibilities. Disney is right. You just gotta believe. They have a point and I swear by it. I don't have a better way of putting it other than this is to show that you're not alone. I never think that I'm doing the right thing. I am honestly telling you, I have those feelings every day. I don't think a TV production path is plausible to me. Just freaking try. As for finding the love of your life, good luck. I'm still on the thoughts of being forever alone.
That's one thing you should know about me, people resent me for my negative attitude. I'm trying to turn it around with this blog.
It's a questionable question. Where are you going in life?
Hell if I know.

No comments:
Post a Comment